- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 8 years experience required.
- Position requires strong analytical, accounting, budgeting, data management, computer, and communications skills.
- The position requires experience with various federal and private funding mechanisms for sponsored research, knowledge of university administrative practices and systems, expertise using Microsoft Office for workbooks, database, and powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat, and communications software, and experience supporting large meetings.
- Supervision of a full-time Administrative Coordinator.
- Employee must have strong organization and interpersonal skills, financial and writing abilities, and an ability to thrive in a complex environment.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.